A One Stop Solution for all your Human Resources needs
We work with clients on a flexible basis to best meet the requirements of their business. This can be either as a one-off ad-hoc piece of work or on a regular basis through a retainer, depending on the circumstances.
Call Now on 07711 328450
What We Do
We know that for all businesses their people are key and are a crucial factor to the future success and growth of the company. However, managing people and ensuring that you meet all the requirements involved can be time consuming and worrying, not to mention costly should anything go wrong. Many smaller businesses don’t have the resources or expertise to manage this in isolation. This is where we come in.
We aim to provide expert, pragmatic advice that is right for you and your company whilst also offering value for money. Please call us and see how we can assist you.
Who We Are
PJB HR Solutions was formed by Paula in 2007. Paula has more than 20 years’ experience as a HR professional and has worked in senior roles for leading public sector organisations across Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire and London. Her main areas of expertise are HR admin services, employee relations, employment law, resourcing and providing advice and support to senior management teams.
Since being formed the company has continued to provide interim HR capacity for organisations as well as supporting smaller businesses with practical and cost-effective HR support.
The company provides support to businesses within the Bedfordshire, Milton Keynes, Northamptonshire, Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire area but can travel further afield if required. If you would like to find out more please contact us today.
- Telephone and/or email support regarding employment related issues
- Drafting or editing of employment related correspondence
- Contracts of employment
- Production of people related policies, procedures and processes to ensure that your business runs smoothly.
- Employment handbooks and ensuring that these remain within legislation as changes occur.
- Advice on absence management, disciplinary, grievance or performance management issues
- Hands on support during difficult employment meetings
- Advice, support and coaching allowing you to handle employment meetings
- Advice and support during company restructures, mergers and acquisitions
- Redundancy management and support to employees
- Independent investigation services
- Advice and support in relation to Employment tribunal cases